Kindly note that seats cannot be reserved (without payment of fees and deposit).
Seats are also not registered / reserved automatically for existing students (K1 to Secondary). Phonics students will be promoted to the next level, within the same centre and same time slot.
- Cheque Payment
Renewal can be done by returning the following documents (by hand) to the respective centre between 18 Sept and 1 Oct 2017:
- Completed and duly signed Renewal Form
- Completed and duly signed T&C & PDPA Forms
- Cheque payment of the amount for December fee AND one month deposit in fees
(Please indicate your child’s full name & your contact details at the back of the cheque)
(All seats are subject to availability)
- Cash or NETS payment
Payment by cash or NETS must be made by the parent in person at the respective centre.
- Kindly note that seats are confirmed only when you receive our Renewal receipt within 7 working days from the date of submission of completed documents and full payment.
- Please contact our friendly Customer Service Officers at the respective centres if you require information on the class(es) which your child would be renewing under this phase.
New Registrations for High Achiever / GEP courses
- If your child is a new student and wishes to enrol for the following High Achiever/GEP course(s) for AY2018, kindly check with our centres on the criteria for enrolment.
- P2 English/Mathematics – HA
- P3 English/Mathematics – HA
- P3 English & Mathematics for Gifted Kids
- P4 English/Mathematics/Science – HA/GEP
- P5 English/Creative Writer’s Toolbox/Mathematics/Science – HA/GEP
- P6 English/ Creative Writer’s Toolbox/Mathematics/Science – HA/GEP
- If your child is eligible to enrol, kindly produce your child’s latest school results slip during registration.
New Registrations for “P1-P3 English & Mathematics for Gifted Kids” Programmes
- If your child is a new student and wishes to enrol in our P3 English & Mathematics for Gifted Kids courses for AY2018, kindly check with our centres on the criteria for taking the Entrance Tests. This programme is for students who wish to boost their chances of being selected for the Gifted Education Programme (GEP) at the end of Primary 3.
- If your child is eligible for the Entrance Test, please arrange for a test date with a selected MS Centre that offers the programme. These Entrance Tests will be available from 1 September 2017 onwards. Kindly produce your child’s latest school results slip on the day of the test. The Entrance Test results will be valid for 3 months from the date of the test.
Commencement of Academic Year 2018
- Week 1 of the new Academic Year will commence from Monday, 4 December 2017.
- Students who wish to join the classes only in January 2018 (for courses that commence in December 2017) can only register 14 days before the intended date of commencement.
Waiver of Registration Fee
- The registration fee of $53.50 (inclusive of 7% GST) per student (to cover all administration processes for one academic year) will be waived for all existing MS students who renew their courses and/or register for new courses on and before 3 December 2017.
• Upon registration, please pay in full the Registration Fee (if applicable), Deposit(s) and 1-month Course Fee in advance. Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque or NETS only. Please note that all payments made are non-refundable.
Discount and Vouchers
• Kindly note that discounts and vouchers are not valid with promotions or offers unless otherwise stated.
• To get the latest updates and to keep abreast of the latest buzz, events, programmes and value-added workshops, please visit: