Founded in 2002, Mind Stretcher is the market-leading Tuition & Enrichment chain in Singapore, with 25 centres islandwide and an annual enrolment of 22,000 courses. As Educators with a Difference, we seek to inspire & stretch the potential of all students, regardless of their individual ability. We welcome like-minded talents who care deeply about nurturing & educating our future generation.
BE INSPIRED & INSPIRE OTHERS.
Mind Stretcher is seeking a service-oriented candidate who is obsessed with delivering great customer service experience and value to our students and their parents. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What you can expect from us:
- 5 days work-week
- Energetic, positive, and passionate working environment
- Prior training before commencement of role, and intensive on-the-job training by experienced managers to equip you with the necessary skills to perform well and independently
- Structured career and salary progression
- Internal mobility within the organisation
- Job security with a permanent full-time role
- Salary up to $2,600 per month, depending on related past working experiences and qualifications
- Medical and Dental benefits
What a day-in-your-life would look like:
- Work as a call centre agent
- Be the first point of contact of students and parents of Mind Stretcher
- Manage all inbound and outbound calls, and patiently assist our students and parents with identifying their needs and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Manage and clear call-backs on a daily basis
- Identify and escalate cases to senior colleagues
- Other related duties as required or assigned
- Possess a strong customer-centric personality and mindset
- Possess a pleasant and cheerful disposition
- Enjoy people engagement, have patience in dealing with queries from students and parents
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to answer queries clearly over the phone
- Ideally, possess at least 1 year of customer service-related working experience
- Be able to work rotating shifts – 4 weekdays (12pm to 8.30pm) and 1 weekend (8.30am to 6.30pm)
- Obtained a NITEC Certificate, Diploma, or Degree in any field
To start the ball rolling, please submit your resume via the “Apply Now” option.
Thank you for your submission. If you are shortlisted, you will most definitely be hearing from us soon!