GCE O-Level English Webinar Bootcamp
In this 15-hour Webinar Bootcamp, our MS Secondary Master Teachers will guide students in crucial focus areas and equip them with key exam techniques & skills to excel in the GCE O-Level English Examination.
O-Level English Paper 1 Bootcamp Highlights
- How to write good Essays for the GCE O-levels
- Learn how to score for Situational Writing
- Learn the true and correct way of applying “PEEL” when writing for Paper 1
- Learn the 6 most common types of structures for powerful essay writing
- Learn how to write good introductions
- Learn & practise advanced writing techniques for polishing your essay writing to impress your readers!
- Learn how to end with a bang, by writing good conclusions
O-Level English Paper 2 Bootcamp Highlights
- How to write effective summaries
- Learn the guaranteed method to score at least 8 marks for summary
- Learn what to leave out of the summary, and why!
- Rephrasing & word replacement techniques – Learn how to answer inferential questions
- Learn how to answer figurative questions
- Learn how to answer “impact” questions
- This covers all the types of Comprehension tested in the GCE O-levels: Visual Comprehension, Narrative Comprehension and Non-Narrative Comprehension