Welcome Back to Class!
To ensure that the learning experience at Mind Stretcher continues in a safe environment for our students, their parents, teachers and staff, we have implemented a slew of Safe Management Measures. These are depicted in the poster below.
Click to view this poster in FULL size
If your child is coming for our physical classroom lessons, please ensure that your child brings his /her EZ-link card or Smartphone along. This will greatly facilitate the SafeEntry scanning.
If your child is unwell…
- Do not come for the physical lesson
- Seek medical attention immediately
- If a student feels unwell during the lesson:
- He/she will be led into an “isolation” room
- Parents will be contacted immediately to bring the child to a doctor
- Area of contact by the child and the classroom he/she is in will be disinfected thoroughly
Additional Precautionary Measures
- Should you require services at our counter, please schedule an appointment via our Online appointment system.
- Please continue to make payment of the monthly fees via PayNow or internet bank transfer (rather than queuing to make payment at the counters).
Keep Safe & Stay Healthy!