- Hands-on Practice in topic analysis, essay planning & completing bite-sized activities to reinforce core writing skills.
- Writing compelling introductions & strong reflective conclusions
- Creating conflicts & developing climaxes to move the plot forward
- Using figurative & other language devices to write descriptively
- Editing for grammatical accuracy & vocabulary mastery
- Dissecting 5 Model Essays for writing techniques & key vocabulary/phrases
Secondary Essay Writing Series
Producing an essay at the Secondary Level includes more complex writing techniques and the use of varying vocabulary that cater to nuances and context. In this series, we will branch out to the Expository and Reflective Recount essay types!Register